Click here to learn more about the houses of Annex Division:
- 120 Madison Ave, Toronto, ON, M5R 2S5
- 429 Brunswick Ave, Toronto, ON, M5R 2Z2
- 612 Huron St., Toronto, ON, M5R 2R9
- 614 Huron St., Toronto, ON, M5R 2R9
- 620 Huron St., Toronto, ON, M5R 2R9
- 146 Howland Ave, Toronto, ON, M5R 3B5
One of two divisions without meal plans, Annex is best known for its beautiful Victorian homes. It is mainly residential, with quiet, tree lined one-way streets lined with Victorian and Edwardian homes and mansions, most of them built between 1880 and the early 1900s. The stretch of Bloor Street between St. George and Bathurst is a vibrant social and retail area, offering to Toronto a wide range of services from upscale dining to discount retailers like Honest Ed's. The neighbourhood has a thriving cultural scene, with the Tranzac (Toronto Australia-New Zealand) Club, the Bathurst Street Theatre, the Bloor Cinema (repertory cinema) and the Miles Nadal Jewish Community Centre. Stores are open late and some restaurants are open well past midnight.